Updated September 3, 2020
Frontline Youth Network strongly believes in protecting the integrity and privacy of personal information gathered from our supporters and others through all our communication channels, as well as from visitors to our Website. The protection of your privacy is of great importance to us.
Collection and Use of Personal Information:
Frontline Youth Network collects Personal Information supplied to us voluntarily by individuals, supporters, volunteers, and visitors to this Website. We may use such voluntarily provided information to improve our understanding of your interests, to improve our services, or to contact you for future support. In order to utilize certain features of our site or receive information from Frontline Youth Network or make a donation, you may choose to provide Personal Information. If you do submit information to us, we will use that information for the purposes for which it was submitted. We may also use your information in other ways, such as to contact you about other Frontline Youth Network activities and/or fundraising campaigns, to conduct matching on Facebook or other social media, or as otherwise disclosed to you at the point of collection.
Use of Email Address:
When you donate to Frontline Youth Network or complete some other data form, you will be asked to supply your email address. Frontline Youth Network does not sell or rent your email address to any third party.
Frontline Youth Network will only use your email address to send information about our network (such as news and events, special programs, and fundraising). From time to time, we may send out email messages that might include information about like-missioned organizations and companies, but we do not provide them with access to any Personal Information that you have provided.
You may subscribe or unsubscribe to Frontline Youth Network at any time by contacting via website or sending a notice by email.
Protecting your information; Security
We understand that no matter how we collect your information, we have a responsibility to protect it. We take that responsibility seriously. We build security into our website features and donation processing from the ground up to help protect data from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
We’re always looking for threats and take reasonable steps to respond to those threats, protecting the information users share with us. Of course, no method of Internet transmission or data storage can provide guaranteed protection to your information. If anything should ever happen to your information, we’ll let you know as soon as we can and try our best to make it right.
Frontline Youth network is based in the Republic of Armenia and the information we collect is governed primarily by RA law. While we follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100 percent secure.
As a donor submitting personally identifying information (“Personal Information”) to us or any of our staff, you consent to the terms and conditions of the policy and to our processing and use of Personal Information for the purposes stated below.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
- We will not send you mailings on behalf of other organizations.
- We will collect payment information, billing address and other information necessary to process a donation or event registration only.
- We will use your information to comply with the law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to conform to the requirements of law or comply with the legal process served on us.
- We will use the personal information to protect against potential fraud. We may verify with third parties the information collected in the course of processing a gift, event registration or other donation. If you use a credit or debit card on the website, we may use card authorization and fraud screening services to verify that your card information and address matches the information that you supplied to us and that the card being used has not been reported lost or stolen.
- You have the right to review information that we have collected about you. To review that information please contact us in writing.
Frontline Youth Network does not have a refund policy since we work for a cause.
Frontline Youth Network believes in a strong value-driven cooperation, agrees on making all the activities transparent and ensures accountability to donors.